Funfetti Cheesecake Dip
This sweet personal dessert board is a kid-friendly dessert – but adults will like it too.
Total Time: 10 Mins
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: None
- 1 oz (30 g) Lactantia Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Beatrice Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vanilla or white cake crumbs
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) funfetti sprinkles, divided
- 1 tsp (5 mL) icing sugar
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 vanilla pizzelle cookies
- 1 oz (30 g) mini chocolate graham cookies (such as Teddies)
- ½ oz (15 g) mini pretzels
- Beat together cream cheese, sour cream, cake crumbs, 2 tsp (10 mL) funfetti sprinkles, icing sugar and vanilla until blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish dip with remaining sprinkles. Serve with pizzelle, graham cookies and pretzels for dipping.
Alternatively, serve dip with Budda Bingers for dipping.