Mac n’ Cheese
Total Time: 30 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 3 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 ¼ cup 35% cream
- ¾ cup 2% milk
- 3 cups Black Diamond Monterey Jack and Mild Cheddar Cheese Blend
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ cup shredded parm
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Cook elbow macaroni until al dente, drain and set aside.
- In a medium-large saucepan over medium heat melt the butter until bubbling. Slowly whisk in flour until combined. Let mixture cook for 1-2 minutes.
- While stirring, slowly add 35% cream and 2% milk. Let mixture cook until slightly thickened.
- Stir in Black Diamond Monterey Jack and Mild Cheddar Cheese Blend 1 cup at a time until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt, paprika and nutmeg.
- Add cooked elbow macaroni to sauce and stir to coat.
- Divide mixture between 4 mini cast iron pans and top with shredded parm. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Garnish with more shredded parm and chopped green onions