Chocolate Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwich
This chocolate lover’s ice cream sandwich is a tasty frozen treat that everyone will enjoy.
Total Time: 20 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins (+ 4 h standing time)
Cook Time: none
- 1 lb prepared chocolate-chocolate chip edible cookie dough
- 8 cups Lactantia Chocolate Ice Cream Mix, prepared
- 16 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- ½ cup rainbow sprinkles
- Divide cookie dough into two hotel half pans (12 ¾ x 10 ⅜- x 2 ½-inch).
- Press dough into pans into ¼-inch thickness. Freeze for about 1 hour or until well chilled.
- Sandwich ice cream between 2 cookie dough layers. Freeze for about 3 hours or until firm. Cut into 8 portions.
- Dip each portion in melted chocolate and roll in sprinkles. Freeze until ready to serve.
Depending on availability or for variation, use edible chocolate chip cookie dough.