- 3 packed anchovies from can, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup canola oil
- 3 Tbsp Galbani Professionale Shredded Parmesan
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 full head of romaine, or 2 hearts. Cleaned and chopped
- ½ cup bacon, cooked & chopped
- ½ cup croutons
- ⅓ cup Galbani Professionale Asiago, Romano, Parmesan Blend Shaved
- In a blender place anchovies, garlic, egg yolks, lemon juice & dijon. Blend until combined. On low speed slowly add olive oil until combined followed by canola oil until emulsified.
- Remove from blender and stir in parmesan, salt & pepper
- In a bowl combine romaine, bacon, croutons and ½ of the Galbani Asiago, Romano, Parmesan.
- Add desired amount of dressing and toss until evenly coated.
- Top salad with remaining Galbani Asiago, Romano, Parmesan and enjoy!